1. Do you like bleu cheese? I don't know. I would probably say yes because I like just about all cheese.
2. Have you ever smoked? No, I prefer to be addicted to my wife.
3. Do you own a gun? No, but I know a pretty good NRA joke. More of a handshake actually.
4. What flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite? I'd have to say fruit punch or cherry
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? It would depend on what the appointment is for. Physical checkup when I was 15, oh yeah.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I actually like them. Super easy to prepare. I ate them for a couple weeks straight on the mission. That is when I became converted to mustard.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? I grew up watching and quoting Christmas Vacation.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? I have this breakfast drink that I make. It's got Carnation Instant Breakfast and then I decided to put a banana in for more substance. To top it off I drink it with a multi-vitamin. I'm getting healthier by the day.
9. Can you do push ups? Yes. I can do 50 pushups fast, but started doing them slower for the muscle growth. It's such a deep burn. I usually do 100 of them.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? I am getting more used to my wedding ring. I wear it now to cover the tan lines.
11. Favorite hobby? I like finding new bands to listen to. I love to create story ideas and write them down. I also love to be creative whether it's with plastic cups, toilet paper, or just thoughts that come to me. But hugging Julianna would have to be the best thing, especially when I'm creative with her.
12. Do you have ADD? If I don't have my iPod, our computer with an internet connection, or my writing notebook, I'll probably get bored. I need to keep my mind occupied.
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Yes. It's crazy that a little piece of plastic or whatever it is can go on my eye and instantly make me see.
14. Middle name? Virgil. I hated it when I was younger, but it's my Grandpa's name and I have grown up and heard many good things about him.
15. Name three thoughts at this exact moment. I'm excited to start learning how to design and maintain websites. Netflix seems like a good idea, and I look really good right now. "Hey everyone! Come see how good I look!"
16. Name three drinks you regularly drink. Water, Milk and Soda Pop if it's around.
17. Current worry? I'm worried that mean jerky people won't get what's coming to them.
18. Current hate right now? I hate people that are know-it-all's about any topic. Whatever your specialty is, they know more than you and always will. They should run for king/queen of the world and tell us how to live our lives.
19. Favorite place to be? If I have accomplished something great or have a good story idea, I don't care where I am.
20. How did you bring in the New Year? I had some major computer questions for my friend Chris and our wives had some girl time. Later we watched The Office.
21. Where would you like to go? I would really like to go to Heaven. But for now I think Wimbledon or Wendover would be cool.
22. Name three people who will complete this. Chris Maguire, Justin Crossley, Mike Chadburn.
23. Do you own slippers? No.
24. What shirt are you wearing? A bright yellow Dole Hawaii shirt. It represents fun times in Hawaii.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don't know if I ever have. I've heard that they're heavenly though.
26. Can you whistle? Yeah.
27. Favorite color? Blue.
28. Would you be a pirate? I'd dress up but I wouldn't BE a pirate. Dealing with a bunch of stupid guys on a pirate ship would get really lame.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Just about everything. Mainly in a high falsetto voice.
30. Favorite girl’s name? Yasmeen.
31. Favorite boy’s name? David, but only if Hasselhoff is attached to it.
32. What’s in your pocket right now? Nothing. Probably lint. I got robbed today.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Probably something funny. Very funny.
34. What vehicle do you drive? 2007 Nissan Altima. I have gotten 540 miles off a tank.
35. Worst injury you’ve ever had? When I was attacked by two dogs at the same time on the mission.
36. Do you love where you live? How could you not love Eagle Mountain? The price is great.
37. How many televisions do you have in your house? Three - one in the family room, one in the bedroom, and one in the spare room. I got one up at college years ago, we got one from Wal-Mart because of the DVD combo, and I secretly got the family room TV, but later kind of got in trouble.
Fall is my Favorite
9 hours ago