Thursday, December 10, 2009

More ultrasounds

I promised a few weeks ago that I'd post some of the ultrasound pictures from my 20 week appointment. The scanner was nice to me today and worked, so here are a few. We have about 8 pictures, but a lot of them are very similar profile pictures so I left some out. Plus, because I am the way I am, I'm not going to post any of the ones showing she's a girl.
The first is of her body and head, you can see some of the umbilical cord at the top
This one is of one of her legs and I think both of her feet. I think it's so cute!
And this is, of course, her cute profile.

2 comments:

Joanna McGuire said...

I love the ultrasound pics, so much fun. You will have to show me in person the pics of it showing she is a girl.

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

those are good shots! are having any more luck on names yet?

p.s. i fly in on monday. the wedding is on friday. and we leave on sunday. it's quick and crazy but we'll need to get together sometime!