Sunday, July 11, 2010

Picture update

Here are a few shots from Ella's blessing. She's wearing the dress I was blessed in so it's pretty old (as far as clothes go) but she looked SO adorable in it.
Our cute little family

With both sets of grandparents

With her step-great-grandma Thorne

In home news, it's moving right along pretty fast, it's freaking me out. Mostly I'm nervous about the yard and how to get things planned out so we can get it started as soon as we move in so it won't be a muddy mess when spring rolls around. I know we need to at least get grass in, but where do I want shrubs and trees and flowers and a little food garden, not to mention a play area? I've never had to do anything like this before and I'm freaked!
I'll post pics of the house once we get them loaded into the computer, until then I can give you an idea of how it's looking. It's all framed, exterior walls are up, the roof is on, the windows are in, the ac and furnace are installed, and garage floor is poured. I'm excited to see how much they get done this coming week!

No comments: