Sunday, May 17, 2009

Something to hold on to/hold us over

This is just something I felt like sharing. I don't know who wrote it, but Jer's sister, Jenny, sent it to me to help us get through our difficult days.

Dear Mom and Dad,

I know you think I'll never come
But it's just that my work here's not done
There's just so much I need to know
Before I come to earth to grow
So don't give up, I'm on my way
Even though it may not be today
I cannot wait to be loved by you
For you to teach me all that's true
And although I am anxious
I'll patiently wait
'Cause I'm promised to you
And I think that's GREAT!

Love,
Me

Here's to 'some day'

4 comments:

EBeauty03 said...

I really feel for you. That was a wonderful "note," thank you for sharing. -too bad we never know when 'some day' will be :-)

Travis and Camille said...

cheers. You're in our prayers.

Kristy said...

That is exactly right. You are in our prayers. text me sunday.

Ryan and Ashley said...

Thank you for posting that. I needed it today:) I hope you guys are doing well. We really need to get together sometime.