Monday, July 21, 2008

Memories Anyone?

I saw this on my old roommate's blog, so I thought I'd do it too. It can be about either Jer or myself.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you!

3 comments:

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

Remember when we first met and did the candy photoshoot together? That was so much fun and the pictures turned out so cute!

Anonymous said...

I remember the beginning of the school year. Tarah, FayLyn, and I were making rice a roni. Yiou were just barly coming into the apartment and we caught the rice a roni on fire. We almost caught Tarah's hair on Fire.That was our first fire amnd we only been there a day.

Then that one time, you put something in the microwave to warm it or something. You forgot to take the twist tie off and sparks were flying in the microwave. That was funny. Those were teh good old days.

Lindsay said...

I the you sitting behind me in history class. I think that was when we became friends. He was a weirdo teacher!