Saturday, February 16, 2008

I love...

I was tagged to do this so here goes....

I love Jer, our parents, our families, our ward, where we live (except in bad weather).
I love chocolate, cookies, brownies, tasty baked goods like that. Fresh rolls are high up on the list too.
I love my friends and their cute little growing families.
I love Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father.
I love the gospel that we have, and the blessings of the temple.
I love our new prophet and apostles.
I love cuddling up in a warm, soft place.
I love being loved.
I love being happy and having fun.
I love animals...from a distance.
I love music and movies and good books and comfortable clothes.
I love having a sense of smell and taste when the things to smell and taste are delicious.
I love beautiful weather and beautiful scenery. I love flowers and butterflies. I love the mountains here in Utah.
I love fun pictures.
I love feeling fulfilled and checking things off my list of things to do.

I tag anyone who wants to do this to do it, it's kinda insightful.

No comments: